My Body Ecology Journey Headline Animator

My Body Ecology Journey

Friday, October 19, 2012

I wish I could say I'm looking forward to this... not so much (Read Time: 3 min.)

Beginning this 90 day process is the right thing to do but just because you know it's right doesn't mean it always "feels" that way.  I'm a few hours from starting Body Ecology and I'm scared.  Scared that I'll fail.  Scared that I'll succeed.  Scared that I won't know how to live without sugar or caffeine in my life.  Scared that I'll sleep too much and get nothing done.  Scared that I'll be like a zombie with no energy and no life... Scared that I'll discover the person I'm meant to be... and kick myself for not becoming her earlier. 

I can feel all of these emotions rumbling and tumbling around inside of me, ready to come out... only I'm not ready to deal with them.  So as I get ready to end today and begin a whole new life tomorrow, I'm scared... and I'm doing it anyway.

In The Body Ecology Diet, Donna Gates says the following:

"As your physical body cleanses itself, you may feel inexplicably weepy, on edge, or angry... Without warning, you may feel like lashing out at someone verbally or even physically.  Or you might start crying about something seemingly small.  This is all part of the elimination of stored-up emotional toxins connected to the physical toxins in your body- just know that these feelings are normal, and it's beneficial to release them in a safe environment." 

Time to let the toxins go...

No comments:

Post a Comment